(US) Sr. Director, Product Management - Insights and Value-Based Care
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Sr. Director, Product Management - Insights and Value-Based Care is responsible for the vision and success of PointClickCare's Insights and Value-Based Care strategy and portfolio of offerings.
This includes being responsible for the overall vision, definition, and delivery of the Senior Care Insights and Value-Based Care suite.
The Sr. Director will lead a small team and closely collaborate across the organization, overseeing strategy solutions with the goal of increasing the profitability of existing products and introducing and developing new products to increase market share and deliver additional profit potential. Collaboration is a critical part of the charter for this role and team, as the data and advanced intelligence strategy works across all Product and Market teams, and serves as a key enabler across our go-to-market products.
The Sr. Director, Product Management for Insights and Value-Based Care will interact with various people across the organization to drive the success of their products and strategies. This includes, but is not limited to, Product Leadership, Executive Leadership, Market Development, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing and Sales. The Sr. Director will also be expected to coach, manage, and grow a team of Product Managers, Technical Managers, and Subject Matter Experts as well as being an active member of the Product Leadership team.
This position will be reporting to the VP, Product Management – Senior Care.
- Successfully lead the entire Insights & Value-Based Care Strategy and associated product lines from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Understanding, prioritizing and communicating product priorities in terms of business value to customers as well as internally to PointClickCare
- Developing and implementing a company-wide commercialization and launch plan for the products within their product line, working with all departments to execute
- Driving and coordinating complex product priorities in a fast-paced environment with intra-team and inter-team dependencies
- Successfully plan and lead new product launches from inception to post-launch activities where applicable and/or work with product launches with Market facing peers.
- Partnering with the Market and Segment Leaders, Product Leadership and other GTM Leadership functions to create the roadmap, set priorities and drive the vision across assigned portfolio areas.
- Working with Engineering and Business Analysts to define product release requirements and ensure the successful release of enhancements and new products
- Working with Marketing to define go-to-market strategy, partnering with them on product positioning and pricing strategies and execution
- Collaborating with Marketing to create customer-facing documentation and presentations, ensuring sales teams have the messaging, tools and support to sell and compete effectively
- Managing Product Managers, Program Managers, and/or Product Specialists within their product line including hiring, mentoring, motivating and managing the performance of their team members
- Chair and Lead Data Intelligence Steering Committee.
- Actively engage with customers, prospects, and other stakeholders outside of the company,
- Leading "build versus buy versus partner" analyses for new offerings or markets for their product line
- Proven track record of managing products, innovation, and a general curiosity and drive for building great products.
- Comes to work every day with a “Can-Do” attitude, passion for our customers/industry, and a genuine drive to make it happen
- 10+ years of Software Product Management and/or Healthcare Data experience, including Healthcare Informatics.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology Business or related degree
- History of success in growing new and existing product lines
- Strong preference for experience with healthcare Data solutions: Including working with Health Plans, Accountable Care Organizations, and Long-Term Post-Acute providers amongst others.
- Experience in Advanced Data technologies.
- Prior experience in managing several enterprise software products through the entire lifecycle - from initial requirements gathering through product release and rollout
- Experience managing and mentoring a product team
- Solid understanding of Agile practices
- SaaS or cloud software experience
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.