(US) Sales Development Representative, Acute & Payer
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Role: As an entry-level salaried sales position, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will support a Senior Sales Executive and be responsible for day-to-day interactions with our prospective customers in the health care industry. The SDR, as part of a larger team, plays a major role in the company's business development efforts, from establishing initial contact with customers and potential customers to facilitating follow up activities that lead to new business opportunities. The primary responsibility for the SDR will be to schedule conference calls and meetings for the VP of Sales with prospects that likely have never heard of our company. The headquarters for this role is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, but is remote for those living in North America.
Who you'll work with: You will be part of our growing sales team with the ability to directly impact the success of the organization. You'll be working directly with our Sales Team, Director of Sales Operations, Product Team, Marketing and much more.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Develop strong content knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Research potential prospects
- Create a strategic outreach plan with Vice President of Sales to target prospective customers
- Cold call and email to schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Identify and target prospective ED Medical Directors, CMOs, and other healthcare executives through strategic planning and execution
- Communicate with prospective customers including chief health care executives using creative outreach methods via email and phone
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly goals through scheduling of meetings and appointments for Vice President of Sales with prospective customers
- Prepare background material and market research in preparation for all sales meetings and appointments
- Manage post-sales meeting follow up such as scheduling follow up calls and assisting with the new customer sales process
- Maintain internal database to track key performance metrics and sales and marketing activities
- Own calendaring, logistics and administrative responsibilities for all pieces of the sales process for the Vice President of Sales
- Manage special projects as necessary
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Sales or fundraising experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Ability to communicate by e-mail and phone
- Ability to overcome challenges or obstacles in the moment
- Attention to detail
At PointClickCare, base salary and commissions are among the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US on target earnings range (base salary + commissions) for this position is $55,000- $65,000 + equity + benefits. Our ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.