(Canada) Director of Value Based Care
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
As the Director of Value-Based Care, you will serve as a visionary and strategic leader within our organization, driving the alignment and collaboration between acute providers, health plans, risk-bearing entities, and their partners in the post-acute spectrum. You will play a crucial role in advancing our value-based care initiatives, fostering innovation, and optimizing patient outcomes,all while managing costs. Reporting to the VP of Value Based Care, you will guide the transformation of our healthcare delivery model towards greater integration, efficiency, and patient-centric care.
- Represent PointClickCare in providing subject matter expertise with prospects, customers, and across the company to help drive sales and client value
- Through direct relationships, conferences, and analysis of market activity, develop and maintain deep understanding of our buyers, their pain points, use cases, and clinical workflows; support efforts to scale this knowledge across internal teams and PCC’s customers through ad hoc and regular updates
- Provide strategic insights for our product team to help guide innovation in the adoption of a value-based care reimbursement model
- Drive multiple large-scale initiatives across different geographies and across internal teams to drive sales, adoption, engagement, and network effects, including running lead on many of our Care Collaboration Conferences
- Stay abreast of relevant regulations and policies related to value-based care and ensure organizational compliance
- Helping to champion the intersection of senior care and the acute and health plan space. Guiding customers to see the value created from cross divisional adoption of solutions
Qualifications & Skills:
- Deep domain expertise and at least 3 years direct experience with the clinical, financial, and quality infrastructure and needs of the post-acute industry (include risk-bearing entities, like ACOs and health plans, or senior living, skilled nursing facilities
- Experience in negotiating provider reimbursement
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in either an acute, post-acute setting, or with a health plan
- Experience in drafting actual VBC arrangements
- Project Management experience
- MBA preferred, BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.