Senior Product Manager - Interoperability
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
PointClickCare is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager – Interoperability. In this role, you contribute to the PointClickCare’s data sharing and interoperability vision and strategy, define and own roadmaps, and drive execution and delivery of products to ensure overall success across the entire product portfolio. You represent the needs of customers, healthcare providers, industry partners and other related network members internally and externally. To succeed in this role, you draw upon your extensive knowledge and experience of the commonly used interoperability standards, data sharing as well as integration API and tools. You have a track record of building sophisticated solutions – from discovery to implementation to delivery. You bring a collaborative approach to this cross functional leadership role to ensure successful outcomes for our customers, while optimizing time to value.
- Understand and represent the needs of current and future users.
- Contribute to strategy and multi-year roadmap to achieve strategic outcomes and increase wallet share.
- Build and manage backlogs and prioritize product investments by making inquisitive, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and good judgement.
- Collaborate with Engineering, User Experience, Technical Writers, and other product managers leveraging modern agile processes and Design Thinking.
- Liaise with Software Commercialization, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Success, and other functions to ensure successful product launches and releases.
- Participate in industry events, and lead customer and partner facing engagements as a product expert.
- 5+ years of Software Product Management experience
- Familiarity with Healthcare Data and Interoperability solutions, including standards such as FHIR and HL7. Work experience with Health Plans, EHRs, National Frameworks, and Long Term Post-Acute providers is strongly desired.
- Proven track record of managing products, innovation, and a general curiosity and drive for building great products.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid understanding of Agile practices
- SaaS, PaaS Cloud software experience
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.