(US) Software Implementation Consultant, Acute and Payer
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented healthcare Software Implementation Consultant to join our team. As a key member of the customer facing Professional Service project team, you will leverage your expertise within the Payer and Provider segment to partner with care teams (nurse manager, case manager, care managers, care coordinators, population health teams, etc.), to develop best practice workflows, drive successful change management initiatives, and provide comprehensive training on their solutions to ensure optimal utilization and usage so they realize improved quality and efficiency of care delivery, ultimately leading to better patient outcomes.
*This is a remote role for those living in the US. 30% travel required. Canadian candidates cannot be considered.
· Lead detail business discoveries to confirm business goals and understand current business practices
· Design and develop best practice workflows that align with the unique requirements of payer and provider organizations that support project goals and outcomes
· Work hand-in-hand with care teams to ensure seamless integration of our software solutions into their existing workflows, addressing pain points and streamlining processes.
· Provide expert guidance on change management, helping customers navigate transitions and successfully adopt new technologies to enhance patient care, including user readiness and acceptance plans
· Translate technical requirements and execute system configuration setup
· Develop and deliver comprehensive training programs, ensuring care teams are proficient in utilizing our software to its fullest potential.
· Serve as a point of contact for customers super users and end users during implementation, addressing workflow, solution usage, and training needs ensuring a positive customer experience.
· Establish and maintain excellent client rapport via phone, online meetings, in person and email to build strong successful customer relationships
· Collaborate with the project manager to proactively predict, identify, and communicate issues, risks, escalations, and delays to ensure an exceptional customer experience and successful timely project completion
· Partner with Customer Success and Support to provide a seamless and well-documented transition for customers at the completion of each implementation process
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management and development, to provide customer feedback and contribute to product enhancements.
· Analyze customer feedback, challenges, and requirements, and contribute insights to drive continuous improvement.
· Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge in multiple product offerings, including knowledge of end-to-end solution and product value outcomes
· 5 years of experience in healthcare software implementation and consulting roles within the Payer and Provider segment (required).
· Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Health Informatics, or a related field.
· Strong expertise in developing workflows that optimize care delivery processes and enhance patient outcomes.
· Proven experience in change management, guiding organizations through successful technology adoption.
· Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders, including care teams, technical teams, and leadership.
· Proficiency in designing and delivering comprehensive training programs.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Analytical mindset with problem-solving capabilities to identify opportunities for process improvement.
· Willingness to travel to customer sites as required (estimated 30% travel).
At PointClickCare, base salary is one of the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US base salary range for this position is $84,000 - $94,000 + bonus + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.