(Canada) Solutions Analyst, Pharmacy
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Your focus is on providing an exceptional customer experience while handling technical queries and providing solutions for our cloud-based healthcare solutions. We are looking for someone who can prioritize daily tasks to resolve customer problems, independently or with others, in a timely manner using various communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm while trouble-shooting simple to moderately complex system issues with customers. As well, a strong understanding of administrative tasks and workflows for long term care and medical facilities is key to your success.
- Provide world class customer support demonstrating focus and empathy to clients who have problems administering, configuring, and using the application
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our cloud-based software to support processes and patient care in long term care facilities
- Facilitate the resolution of simple to moderately complex technical issues by way of log analysis, research, or problem recreation
- Work cross-functionally within the team, to deliver quality, satisfaction, and resolutions to customers
- Effectively use and search the knowledge base, occasionally contributing new or updated content
- Meet or exceed established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators
- Thoroughly document problems via phone, email, chat, and web portal to accurately record the issue, investigative steps, and resolution using our help desk ticketing system
- Be available to work rotating shifts between 8am to 8pm EST on weekdays with occasional scheduled overtime for weekends, holidays, and on-call as necessary when determined by business need
What does it take:
- Understand the business processes and practices within a long-term care or medical facility
- Strong, demonstratable problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Energized and motivated by a fast paced, dynamic, high demand working environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage customer expectations
- A quick learner with acumen for software and technology
- A patient and active listener who is detail-oriented
- High level of customer focus and empathy
- Familiarity with PointClickCare software is an asset
- Post secondary education required.
- Experience supporting and trouble-shooting web-based software applications.
- Preference for those with experience using diagnostic tools to help resolve customer issues.
- Prior experience using PointClickCare is an asset (modules such as Orders, eMAR, HL7 messages.)
- Prior experience using Sales Force/Service Cloud.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.