(Canada) Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
Marketing & Communications, Data Science
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Remote, North America
The Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics will lead our marketing analytics pillar and oversee the strategy/roadmap for how we report on campaign performance, funnel metrics, forecasting revenue targets to goal, waterfall analysis, and actionable insights to help drive the success of our marketing KPIs and optimize our marketing spend ROI. This person will lead a team of marketing analytics professionals that will govern our marketing data collection strategy, maintain our source of truth reporting, gather alignment on definitions of our marketing metrics, and proactively communicate data trends across several key teams. This person will provide data-driven insights and recommendations for our digital platforms and campaigns while working heavily with our 2 main business groups – Senior Care and Acute & Payer.
- You will manage a team of analysts to build and deliver a proactive marketing analytics reporting infrastructure to the business
- You will identify the right metrics for success, use appropriate analytic methodologies to assess the true impact of marketing programs, and make business strategy recommendations
- You will work closely with various internal stakeholders to support development of new strategies that will improve customer engagement and revenue
- Guide a team of analysts to establish success metrics and measure the impact of marketing activities
- Deliver end-to-end analysis to influence marketing strategy by carrying out statistical or data-driven analysis that proves causality of marketing actions
- Partner cross-functionally with a wide variety of teams and effectively engage executive stakeholders across marketing, sales, and data science functions to execute high impact initiatives
- Standardize and manage a multi-touch attribution model and provide recommendations and insights
- Produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering proactive, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights
- Build a multi-touch attribution model that measures marketing activities to understand the recipe that closes a deal
- Develop deep segmentation of our database in partnership with our sales and strategy teams
- Evolve lead and account scoring to help SDRs and Sales prioritize warm leads
- Help build marketing database cleaning and segmentation strategy
Works cross functionally with:
- Marketing Functional Leadership and Teams members, Executive Leadership team, Marketing Operations, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Events, Shared Services and COE, Business Operations, CTS, Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations, Marketing Data Governance, Legal, and others tbc.
- MLT understanding of key performance metrics and campaign ROI
- Stakeholder satisfaction with timely output of a continuous performance reporting model of the marketing analytics pillar team
- Effectiveness/accuracy of key insights reporting capabilities
- Ability to up level digital performance measurement and analytics / insights driven decision making at the tactical level
- Ability to drive data driven decision making and shape a data driven culture
- Timely completion of regular tasks on budget for the team
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field, or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of Digital B2B Marketing Analytics and/or performance measurement and story-telling reporting experience.
- Awareness and understanding of current and future industry trends, technology and best practices related to Buyer Journey Engagement and Lifecycle Marketing Performance
- Experience in high growth, fast paced, heavily matrixed organizations
- 4 years of experience as a marketing analyst using statistical techniques and quantitative modeling
- Experience developing data visualizations
- 3 years of experience analyzing data sets using SQL
- Business acumen, strategic thinking, business process development, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills and priority setting across teams
- Be a thought leader with massive influence skills
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills, with ability to obtain consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Strong collaborative teamwork orientation with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing re-evaluation of priorities
- Detail oriented with ability to translate quantitative data analytics into actionable recommendations
- Ability to communicate and present story-telling insights in ways that Marketing team members as well as Marketing and Executive Leadership and other functions will understand and take decision
- Curious Analytical thinker, you find and solve problems to increase performance
- B-to-B digital marketing ecosystem and how its success can be measured and insights derives for data driven decision making
- Measurement, reporting and analytical techniques and their application to marketing challenges
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
- Marketing analytics technology
- Revenue Marketing metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Multi-touch attribution
- SFDC and marketing automation platforms
- Attribution tools
- Excel/SQL/Data visualization
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.