(US) Software Training Specialist, Financial
Accounting & Finance
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Do you enjoy training and teaching others? Can you make explaining a new technology solution sound easy and exciting for end-users of different technical skills? If so, we’re looking for a candidate that loves working with customers and is passionate about helping them understand and learn software solutions that will help transform their day-to-day workflows and practices!
As a member of the Professional Services Practice Delivery Team, the Software Training Specialist is responsible for educating and training both new and existing customers to drive adoption/use of PointClickCare solutions. With your expertise and knowledge, you will work with a diverse set of customers (from small businesses to large enterprises) who have varying technical skills. Through a series of both online and in-person sessions (when required), you will facilitate learning to participants on how to best optimize and utilize our solutions aligned with their day-to-day business practices. Additionally, you will work closely with the Implementation Team to plan, schedule, and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
The Software Training Specialist will report to the Practice Manager or Senior Practice Manager.
- Prepare and deliver quality training to customers based on adult learning principles and best practices
- Determine individualized and group training plans that address specific business needs
- Assess learner needs and capabilities and adapt training methods to meet the needs of the learner and ensure training success.
- Deliver train the trainer programs to support and enable end user customer training rollout, including coaching and shadowing support
- Coordinate training sessions including scheduling of participants and other related resources
- Deliver online or onsite instructor-led training using a variety of tools including online meeting and collaboration applications like Zoom, WebEx, and Microsoft Teams
- Conduct instructor-led classroom training sessions for customers at company, industry conferences or customer sites using a variety of instructional techniques or formats
- Promote and enable the use and adoption of online training courses to support ongoing end-user learning
- Consistently incorporate training techniques that keep learners engaged and perform ongoing analysis to determine effectiveness of training
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvements as it relates to training processes and the development of training program curriculum
- Establish and maintain strong successful customer relationships by utilizing excellent communication and collaboration skills
- In collaboration with the project team, proactively anticipate, identify, and communicate issues, risks, escalations, timelines, and delays to ensure an exceptional customer experience and successful implementation
- Test, pilot, and document new professional services offerings
- Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge in multiple product offerings, including the knowledge of the end-to-end solution and product value outcomes
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
- Previous client-facing training experience, preferably in the software industry
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, particularly as it relates to explaining both simple and complex technical concepts to non-technical users
- Strong understanding of adult learning concepts/theories, training development techniques, and best practices
- Strong software & technology aptitude and literacy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working on a multi resource project team balancing milestones and objectives efficiently and on time
- Experience conducting training sessions both in-person and remotely
- Experience with EHR software preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high paced, complex team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and other teleconferencing solutions (i.e. Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.