(Canada) Solutions Analyst - Technical Integration
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
You are responsible for the delivery and management of technical and integration interactions and will own the most challenging and interesting cases. As a customer facing support expert, you will be solution focused and service oriented to advocate for the customers when working or escalating high priority cases and issues. In this role, it is equally important to accurately communicate system behaviors and next steps internally and externally. We're looking for someone who understands SaaS environments, the impact of the work they do and how a system like PointClickCare is used. All cases assigned to you will be handled in a professional manner focusing on best customer experience being the goal. NOTE: This role provides both business user functional support and PC/Technical support.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and processes to identify trends impacting functionality, availability, capacity, user satisfaction and infrastructure performance.
- As a member of the Customer Support Department, your main area of responsibility will be to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical and integration related issues over the phone or through other electronic interactions
- Work cross-functionally in an effective and professional manner with other departments to manage escalations, communicate root cause, solution and resolve cases and issues
- Document user problems as per SOP, to proactively contribute to the investigation of defects and other issues to prevent re-occurrence.
- Stay abreast of new features, tools and functionalities to maintain product expertise and assist with upskilling of support peers.
- Be available to work between the hours of 8am to 8pm EST weekdays, occasional weekends, and on-call as required.
- Coordinate and execute internal and external meetings to resolve problems.
- Contributing to and helping maintain knowledge base tool
- Post-secondary education preferably in Information Technology or related field, with 1-2 years of SaaS support experience
- Aptitude for data analysis and interpretation or Quality Assurance experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage customer expectations in an extremely fast paced and high demand environment.
- Strong communication, relationship management, problem solving and documentation skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with AppDynamics, Rhapsody Integration Engine, Laboratory/Radiology/Pharmacy Management Systems is a plus
- Experience with performance monitoring technologies and diagnostic tools
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure or scalable, high performance web applications
- Prior experience using New Relic, DataDog, Sales Force/Service Cloud, Right Answers and PointClickCare is an asset
- 1 -2 years RDBMS experience, preference for SQL Server
Nice to have:
- Experience with Sales Force/Service Cloud
- Experience with PointClickCare system
- Experience with Knowledge-Centre Support (KCS)
- Workforce Management experience
- Long-term care experience a plus
- ITIL principles a plus
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.