NetSuite - Salesforce Administrator
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Applications, we are looking for a Dynamic NetSuite/Salesforce Administrator
to be responsible for aiding the process of defining and developing the system requirements of our internal business offices.
A continuous-improvement mindset and a positive, supportive, personality is essential to the success of this role. The NetSuite/Salesforce Administrator will also lead the development of technical documentation and provide training on the systems and processes developed by the Enterprise Applications group.
This role serves as a key supporter of our NetSuite implementation ensuring that customization and configuration decisions are made with the long-term health of NetSuite in mind, working closely with our Salesforce Implementation team, This role with focus heavily on mentorship, Salesforce configuration/customization, and internal business unit consulting as well.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, mentor, and develop others, while maintaining a strong technical background in the world of NetSuite and Salesforce Administration, and a stronger background in Internal and External cross-department collaborations, this role is for you.
· Translates business requirements to functional documentation; participates in technical designs and test planning.
· Designs, prototypes solutions and tests new or enhanced applications
· Performs technical support processes and activities for the implementation of new or existing applications, leveraging team sprint process.
· Monitors the efficiency and effectiveness of application operations and troubleshoots potential defects, as necessary.
·Guides process design and implementation in business departments that leverages the maximum benefit from systems while minimizing technical debt.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· University degree or College diploma
· NetSuite Administrator Certification
· NetSuite Suite Foundation Certification
· Experience with Salesforce CPQ / NetSuite billing
· NetSuite Application Developer
5+ years' experience as NetSuite
5+ years experience with Salesforce.com
· Expert understanding of Salesforce.com Sales & Service Cloud key concepts, including: Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Territory Management & Case Management
· NetSuite experience:
EFT package, Advanced Approvals / SuiteApprovals, Fixed Asset Management, SuiteScript (1.0, 2.x), Invoicing, Item Configuration, Subsidiaries, Journal Entries and GL Management, Multiple Currencies and Direct Deposit Banking Files
One world Developing and Configuring
· CPQ & Billing, Experience Cloud, and CRM Analytics experience is a major asset
· Proven business process acumen
· Salesforce Apex and VisualForce experience are assets
· Analyst experience with other Software as a Service (SaaS) products is an asset
· Demonstrating strong written and verbal communication
· Collaborating across multiple internal teams
· Demonstrating organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
· Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.