Vice President, Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
This role will lead the strategic direction and execution of Customer Success at PointClickCare. This VP is responsible for leading a team that will identify and deliver on the key components of customer success, and they will communicate cross-functionally to influence the product roadmap, sales and marketing messaging, and key performance indicators. The Vice President will also have direct reports at the Sr Director and Director level, who will be responsible for developing customer programs, processes, and best practices to customers under the portfolios of Enterprise, Mid-Size and Small.
- Lead the vision for Customer Success Management at PointClickCare, ensuring current and future state programs and strategy will flex and scale with growth into adjacent markets and new geographies.
- Drive customer loyalty and ensure that our customers are satisfied and are realizing measurable value from our products and services
- Create and implement account plans to increase utilization for all PointClickCare products and services
- Partner with Service Delivery, Customer Support and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction
- Direct the development and execution of business plans that identify an annual strategy to achieve ROI programs in support of retention, growth, margin, and budget objectives
- Work with the Sr Directors and Directors to achieve retention, product utilization, and Net Promoter Score goals for assigned client accounts
- Analyze customer needs and identify additional opportunities to implement best practices and stimulate account growth in all segments
- Act as a customer advocate within the organization, identifying future software requirements, industry trends, and opportunities to make product recommendations for product development and product management concerns that are client facing
- Develop and enhancing relationships with customers and industry leaders through regular direct interaction
- Partner effectively with all departments including marketing, sales, business development, product management, engineering, finance, and human resources, to deliver effective Customer Success programs for our customers
- Select, manage, coach, and motivate client-facing Leaders to build relationships and drive improved operational results for our customers
- Fostering a culture of client-centricity, and stimulating professional growth and development within the Department
- Champion the Customer Success model; achieve buy in and support from team members to support a transition to measuring success based on customer centric metrics.
- Work with sales to provide lead generation, identify new opportunities, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience leading the business deliverables and strategic priorities for Customer Success functions at the senior leadership level
- A customer-centric perspective with excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels within PointClickCare and customer organizations
- Proven ability to identify and solve customer problems and increase customer efficiency and value
- Ability to assist management in developing overall strategy and objectives and coordinating day to day operations
- Excellent presentation skills and strong written communication skills
- Solution oriented with a strong track record of innovation and business acumen; knows how businesses work and is knowledgeable in current trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience.
- Senior Leadership experience in post-sales relationship management
- Demonstrated success participating in medium to large implementation projects
- Proven effectiveness working in a collaborative environment
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.