(US) Director of Sales Engineering- (Senior Care)
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Director of Sales Engineering is responsible for providing insights and expertise regarding our solutions, customers, and market needs to accelerate sales cycles, increase customer engagement, and advance company strategy.
- Lead/coach/mentor Senior Care Sales Engineering team to ensure delivery of exceptional customer experiences with high-quality, value-based demonstrations and customer engagements. Hire to scale as we continue to grow.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders across the organization to scale knowledge of our solutions, upskill internal teams, and implement processes that enhance value across the customer lifecycle.
- Define ongoing processes for maintaining engagement across cross-functional teams to ensure the Senior Care Sales Engineering team is up to date on upcoming product changes.
- Maintain close working relationships with Sales Leadership to optimize PointClickCare's approach for building strong demand pipeline and supporting high-value sales cycles.
- Assist in closing strategic, large scale and/or complex sales opportunities by demonstrating a complete understanding of and resolving questions regarding our Senior Care solutions and services.
- Support Client Success Teams in maximizing customer engagement, ROI and retention.
- Influence product roadmap through internal and external discovery.
- Support Product and Product Marketing on new product launches, enhancements, and messaging.
- Participate in tradeshows and other company and industry events.
- Ensure the Request for Proposals and the technical aspects relating to database maintenance are completed in time and are monitored by the Sales Engineering Manager.
- Ensure team resources are maintained, updated and accessible (databases, Sharepoint).
Qualifications and Skills
- Leadership & Coaching-- Experience in leading Presales/Sales Engineering teams in a high growth SaaS company.
- Creative problem solving and experience with Design Thinking and Value Based Selling.
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and presentation skills.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records, Senior Care Clinical and Accounts Receivable workflows, CRM platforms.
- Healthcare Industry Experience.
- Experience using SaaS applications in the Senior Care setting.
- 2-4 year degree in Sales, Business, or related discipline.
- Proven ability to work with clients in a consultative role, enhancing their interest in, and ability to work with our solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.