Enterprise Integration Architect
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
As a division of Enterprise Data Architecture and in partnership with the broader Enterprise Architecture and Business teams the Data integration Architect is responsible for leading the development of our enterprise data integration strategy and ensuring our enterprise integration architecture and roadmap support organizational objectives and efficient operations.
- Responsible for leading the enterprise data integration discussions in partnership with Enterprise Data Architects, Application Architects, Business Architects, Solution Managers, Systems Administrators and Business Leads to ensure the right build of integration architecture aligned with business process and solutions as well as our broader Enterprise Architecture strategy.
- Responsible for defining data Integration architecture between enterprise applications and platforms based on their integration capabilities and dataflow patterns.
- Leads and implements end to end enterprise data and integrations architecture proof of concepts to ensure feasibility of architecture solutions in partnership with Enterprise Data Architect and Sr Engineers.
- Works closely with Enterprise Data Architect, Data Engineers & DevOps Engineer to ensure data platforms are stable, monitored and meet define performance measures.
- Creates and maintains integration architecture documentation that describes and explains flow of data between various applications and platforms.
- Works closely with Enterprise Data Architect, Enterprise Application Architect and Security Team to ensure the integration architecture meets architecture principles, security standards & policies.
- Hands-on expertise in integration architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, Pub / Sub etc. including Event Driven Architecture.
- Stays current on emergent tools and technologies including Cloud concepts and data warehouse & analytics tools & technology relevant for supporting enterprise data and integration architecture.
- Evaluates and recommends tools and technologies to support data integration and data access and transformations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Skills
- Expertise in Integration architecture concepts and patterns - Ability to design/build integrations based on SOAP, REST, JSON, XML. Proficiency in designing and managing APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
- Hands on exposure Streaming/Event/Batch Integration techniques, Service Bus, RESTful JSON services, Continuous Integration, Microservices. In-depth knowledge of message-oriented middleware, event-driven architectures, service-oriented architectures (SOA), or microservices architectures, and designing scalable and resilient integration solutions
- In-depth knowledge of message-oriented middleware, event-driven architectures, service-oriented architectures (SOA), or microservices architectures, and designing scalable and resilient integration solutions. Proficiency in designing and managing APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
- Experience with cloud technology and data warehousing concepts with good exposure (preferred hands on) in Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake/Delta Lake, Azure Data pipelines, Databricks and Reporting tools like Power BI.
Nice to Have
- Capability to handle SFTP, JDBC connections, PGP encryption/decryption, Base64 codification.
- Knowledge of enterprise service buses (ESB), message brokers, queues, publish/subscribe models, and other integration components.
- Experience working with enterprise integration platforms like Apache Kafka, Dell Boomi, IBM Integration Bus, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, or TIBCO ActiveMatrix, Apache Camel is advantageous.
- Experience with CRM application and Source systems like Salesforce, Netsuite, Pendo, Jira, Gainsight.
- Exposure to Metadata Management tools (Erwin, Collibra) and MDM tools.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.