State Director, OH/MI/IN
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The State Director, A&P, is accountable for the success of all PointClickCare customer activity within OH/MI/IN as their designated states of focus. The OH/MI/IN State Director will have deep working knowledge of the payer, provider, and convener (if applicable) landscape within the states, and work with cross functional sales and customer success teams to grow the footprint and revenues of PointClickCare A&P products within the geography. In this role, the director will own the strategic state pursuit plan, inclusive of all business development, growth, and retention/use objectives of PCC A&P products. The state director will leverage matrixed but dedicated resources across the geography to execute on the strategic state pursuit plan to achieve and exceed growth and retention objectives. This is a senior role within the A&P PCC organization where no two days will be the same – it will be highly dynamic depending on the what’s happening with the state, but will require the ability to solve complex problems, build short and long term business plans, engage throughout the sales process, actively manage customers, lead and influence teams in a matrixed environment, and be an interface back to product, services, and other PCC teams as required. Preference will be given to candidates that reside within the designated states of the role.
- Establish, maintain, and execute upon the strategic state pursuit plan for assigned state(s); report state-based results back to A&P & broader PCC leadership teams
- Collaboratively with Market Access, works to detail the government affairs and policy landscape within the states to identify initiatives and funding sources that align with PCC A&P product value propositions and translates this into an actionable, measurable plans
- Map key activities/tactics to resources across sales and customer success teams depending upon the classification of the state, which will determine the specific sales or retention activities for customers within the state
- Lead a matrixed team of growth (sales) and retention (customer success) resources to achieve and exceed business objectives; this includes payer and provider account executives, sales development representatives, network activation, market access, keystone, solution design, customer success, and other resources as determined by the state director
- Actively supports the sales process to drive opportunities to closure on an as needed basis
- Build and maintain senior relationships within customers and policy makers across the state
- Spearhead the introduction of new products and PCC initiatives that align with organizations within the state
- Expert dot connector & collaborator across matrixed teams (Marketing, Keystone, etc.)
- Expert ability to effectively communicate, lead & drive strategy across a matrixed team
- Demonstrate ability to have strong influence, and establish strong followship without direct reporting lines
- Acts as an advocate to the customer to lobby back to the broader A&P and PCC organization to ensure the customer’s needs are met in accordance with the strategic state pursuit plan
- Drives clinical engagement across the care continuum in order to optimize the “network effect”
- Attain and/or maintain a critical mass of acute care connections within a state and build additional network as required by strategic state pursuit plan
- Prioritizes in-state efforts to achieve and exceed sales and NRR targets
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.