Accounts Payable Administrator
Software Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Are you a self-starter looking to join a fast paced, dynamic company that is a leader in their industry? Are you a forward-thinking accounts payable professional who enjoys process improvement and transformation? Then look no further, PointClickCare is the place for you!
Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Payable, you will be an integral part of our finance team. As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will help our business operations by processing vendor invoices, maintaining our accounts with these vendors in an accurate and timely manner, and supporting our corporate credit card users. In this Accounts Payable administrator role, you will apply your professional experience and customer service skills to successfully build and maintain positive relationships with our internal and external customers. This is an ideal position for someone wanting to use their education to gain experience by joining a dynamic team.
- Ensure timely entry and budget alignment for all vendor invoices.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices.
- Respond and resolve internal and external AP inquiries.
- Review vendor reconciliations to ensure variances are resolved in a timely manner.
- Actively educate business units/stakeholders on accounts payable & credit card expense submission processes.
- Process employee credit card applications, cancellations, and maintenance of records.
- User administration of Expense Management module (Concur)
- Responsible for assisting with monthly account analysis and other AP & Credit Card related reconciliations.
- Maintain systems, policies and procedures relating to the AP & Credit Card functions.
- Ad Hoc projects and requests.
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle accounts payable and Expense Management experience.
- Experience with NetSuite & Concur preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and a proven ability to juggle multiple high priority tasks.
- High attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a rapidly evolving team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.