(Canada) Sr. Technical Recruiter
IT, People & HR
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and selecting amazing technical candidates and seeing them through our hiring process. You will partner with internal clients to drive the recruitment processes and develop innovative recruitment strategies. A key component of the role is to consult with the Recruitment group on the sourcing strategy, recruitment process, and selection criteria to ensure top talent is secured for their roles.
The ideal candidate will have experience in technical recruiting. You will be comfortable speaking with people and trying to understand their needs, excel in a collaborative team setting, and have the ability to bring forward great ideas while executing on recruitment projects and initiatives. We are big believers in fostering a consultative recruitment model where Recruiters can seamlessly shift gears between core recruitment duties, building networks and pipelines, developing internal client relationships, managing recruitment projects, and ensuring applicants have a positive candidate experience.
- Partner as a consultant with your client groups to identify current and prospective staffing requirement and build out the appropriate staffing strategies.
- Recruit and actively source from our ATS (Lever), LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events, employee referrals, and creative and emerging technologies for attracting talent.
- Screen, interview, and evaluate potential candidates based on motivators, experience, technical acumen, and team/organizational fit.
- Provide an interpersonal and high-touch experience for every candidate, from application stage to offer. This includes driving the interview and offer process, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with all hiring managers and prospective candidates.
- Manage relevant reporting for your client groups, including the completion of internal recruitment reports to drive metrics and process improvements.
- Lead and participate in recruitment or other HR projects as required.
- Strong experience in recruiting, preferably in software or technology.
- A natural ability to build rapport quickly and establish credibility with stakeholders.
- Experience working across multiple geographies and building/managing sustainable relationships with teams, executives, senior managers, and other stakeholders.
- Proven experience in assessing, qualifying, interviewing, and screening potential candidates for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Strong sourcing skills using variety of web-based tools and search strings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, and build strong, productive relationships.
Nice to Have:
- Agency experience would be great to see for the sake of prioritization and requisition volume management.
- Experience hiring in competitive technical hubs.
- Experience hiring in both Canadian and American regions.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?