Software Implementation Consultant - QuickMAR
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
This role is a remote role and can be based in the U.S. or Canada
As part of the Professional Services, Practice Delivery team, the Software Implementation Consultant, will act as the principal liaison with the customer to implement leading practices to optimize workflows and drive business outcomes within the Long-Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) settings. The Consultant will be diligent, customer focused, agile, transparent and a strong communicator. This individual will build relationships with our customers to become the trusted advisor, guiding them on recommended business practices and use of the solution, that will drive value and impact for their business. The successful candidate will lead an in-depth analysis of the customers’ desired business process, operations and practices and lead the configuration and setup. Working as part of a high performance, cross collaborative team you will be an integral driver of customer value and solution adoption. The applicant should expect occasional travel to customer sites and regional meetings.
The Software Implementation Consultant will report to the Manager, Professional Services.
- Principal implementation liaison on the project team documenting customer requirements, translating technical requirements into configuration setup, business processes and goals
- Lead a detailed business discovery developing recommendations to execute a delivery approach that will drive outcomes and deliver value
- Translate technical requirements and execute system configuration setup
- Ensure data quality, integrity, and security requirements for all customer databases
- Assess and validate the implementation plan and manage communication among project stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues with great attention to detail
- Update and maintain training databases to incorporate new product releases, enhancements, and leading practices
- Identify and suggest configuration improvements to drive efficiency and enhanced customer outcomes
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships by utilizing excellent communication and collaboration skills
- In collaboration with the project team, proactively anticipate, identify, and communicate issues, risks, escalations, timelines and delays to ensure an exceptional customer experience and successful implementation
- Lead, influence, advise and support customer change management strategies, including the plans for user readiness and acceptance.
- Test, pilot, and document new professional services offerings
- Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge in multiple product offerings, including the knowledge of the end-to-end solution and product value outcomes
- When needed, travel to customer on-site locations to lead and direct meetings and presentations
- Post-secondary education in business or technology related field (preferred)
- Excellent communication, organizational and collaboration skills
- Previous experience configuring or implementing a software solution, database testing and end-user support, preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality validation process adherence
- Consulting experience within a software organization performing workflow analysis and documenting and delivering recommendations to drive operational excellence
- Experience working on a multiple project teams simultaneously balancing milestones and objectives efficiently and on time
- Proven ability to take accountability for a project, demonstrating initiative, and delivering on
- Self-starter, able to work independently, prioritize to deliver on time and adapt priorities and a flexible approach to sharing client insights
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude with adaptability, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- 2-4+ years in a software implementation role
- Healthcare market experience, preferred
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?