(Canada) Sr. Market Research Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Senior Market Research Manager at PointClickCare develops and amplifies voice of the customer insights and is responsible for translating complex business objectives to multi-faceted learning plans and delivering actionable insights that further a customer-centric culture. In this role, you will be the market research subject matter expert responsible for applying qualitative and quantitative techniques, interpreting data and producing substantiated recommendations in support of business objectives. This highly collaborative position provides direction to internal and external research partners overseeing multiple, concurrent product development, go-to-market and customer experience initiatives while coordinating efforts with cross-functional partners across Marketing, Strategy, Product, Sales, Professional Services, Support and Customer Success.
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the organization, championing voice of customer and primary research capabilities, defining relative priorities for the development of new products and product enhancements based on customer needs
- Navigate and influence leaders across various functions to inform and align strategies and drive action to improve business performance
- Focusing on the most complex and critical business questions, consult with business leaders to define and execute learning plans, co-creating innovative research approaches to deliver actionable insights that maximize product market fit and overall portfolio value in support of business goals based on in-depth evaluation across multiple data sources utilizing advanced analytics.
- Manage the end-to-end research process utilizing a wide range of internal and external research methods and partners.
- Manages budget, and selection and evaluation of external partners.
- Collecting, interpreting and disseminating insights that will directly impact customer experience short-term by providing feedback and guidance on product, go-to-market and support decisions
- Partner with Product Marketing and Customer Engagement to share insights that help enable more impactful messaging and positioning of the portfolio across the customer lifecycle
- Produce quarterly report/briefing to showcase how well PointClickCare is doing to keep pace, and get ahead of where the industry is going and what the market demands
- Actively contribute to the VoC Community of Practice; designing and aligning programmatic insight solutions, research processes, and insight repositories
- Mentor Research Managers/Analysts, reviewing the analyses and reports of others to ensure accuracy, logic and value-add
Qualifications & Skills:
- 8 years hands-on experience within the marketing research and consumer insights industry, collecting and analyzing data, reporting and presenting findings within the healthcare industry
- Experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer segmentation research methodologies
- Advanced analytical skills, including experience with statistical modeling and ability to integrate disparate data sources
- Advanced storytelling and presentation skills; ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language
- Ability to apply insights to long-term strategic business issues as well as day-to-day business challenges
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerBI
- Highly motivated, results-driven person, who works effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a strong ability to mentor team members
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
- Has a deep understanding of the healthcare industry/sector including experience with LTPAC, Acute and/or Payer audiences.
- Previous experience working successfully in a SaaS organization
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?