Sales Operations Support Representative
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
*This position can be remote for candidates living in North America*
The Sales Support Representative must have a demonstrated track record facilitating sales transactions to create a high-powered, efficient sales organization. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the PointClickCare sales team by assisting with sales transactions and liaising with other departments within PointClickCare to accelerate sales objectives. In addition to this primary responsibility, the candidate will also be responsible for assisting with ad hoc sales reporting and business process improvement. To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate an ability to execute flawlessly within a fast-paced, high-growth software sales team. This role reports to the Sr Manager Sales Support/ Mergers & Acquisitions.
· Facilitating the creation of sales quotes and contracts, including product upgrades, time-bound discounts, professional services, and mergers and acquisitions
· Analyzing subscription records to determine accurate pricing
· Managing opportunities for transactional sales
· Revenue Recovery: Liaising with Project Management to manage order backlog
· Collaborating with PointClickCare Sales Reps, clients, and prospects
· Liaising with Finance Customer Support to accelerate the quote approval process
· Collaborating with Practice Management, Customer Success, and Account Executives to process quotes for change orders for in-flight projects
· Accelerating urgent opportunities through expert coordination of activities with key stakeholders on the sales, professional services, and finance teams
· Reviewing essential customer information, such as legal names, billing information, and registration numbers, prior to submitting a quote for approval to Financial Customer Support to ensure the data is complete and up to date
· Assisting Sales Operations in the preparation of ad hoc sales reports on an as-needed basis
· Working together Sales Operations on change management, requirements gathering, business process design, and improvement
· Experience with Salesforce CRM and CPQ
· Experience processing sales and/or financial transactions
· Experience with case/ticketing management systems (SFDC, JIRA)
· Experience in SaaS Sales, Marketing, or Customer Support
· Basic understanding of sales strategies and implementation methodologies
· Demonstrated ability to drive cross functional alignment
· Able to multi-task in an agile fashion
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Experience in developing strong working relationships with sales professionals leadership
· Consistently creates a high level of customer satisfaction and engagement
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Intermediate Excel skills including formulae and pivot tables
· Experience with diagramming business processes considered an asset
· Experience with subscription and/or pricing analysis considered an asset
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?