(US) Enterprise Account Executive, Life Sciences
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for developing and generating revenue streams, and developing new Life Sciences customer client sales in their assigned Accounts for PointClickCare’s Life Sciences products. This position will be based out the head office in Mississauga or remote, with travel to client locations within their assigned territory.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Working with a cross functional team to produce, qualify and close quality sales leads
- Analyzing customer needs in support of current business objectives
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions to multi-level contacts within prospective customer markets
- Following up on leads and closing new account business
- Travelling to assigned territory, meeting with customers and selling products face to face
- Meeting/exceeding sales targets set by the company
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- Demonstrated expertise of the pharmaceutical, clinical research services and biotechnology industries
- Demonstrated track record as a self-starter, showing personal initiative and resourcefulness to drive results while working in an independent setting
- Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
- Strong relationship development, communications and negotiations skills
- Excellent judgment in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of this position
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a team based work environment
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards for performance
- Experience with large customers managing a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing
- An Undergraduate Degree in Business/Finance is preferred
- Post-Acute Long Term Care experience an Asset
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?