(US) Senior Software Engineer In Test (A&P)
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Our development team is rapidly growing, and we need engineers who want to join a highly-driven team. We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test (SDET) who is focused on continually driving quality through advocacy, code, and any other necessary means.
We look for thinkers and creative minds, and value people who are passionate about continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. In turn, we commit to providing our team with the tools, environment, and technology that make them successful.
What you'll be doing day to day:
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans
· Design, develop, and execute test automation for functional and non-functional test scenarios
· Contribute to the development and maintenance of test automation infrastructure and reporting tools
· Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
· Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track defects
· Perform thorough regression testing when defects are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor system health and use logging to help debug issues
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and become an advocate for the customer in ensuring top tier quality
· Track quality assurance metrics to help make data driven quality related decisions
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Skills and experience we're looking for:
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance, 5+ years preferred
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Strong object-oriented coding skills, Java experience is preferred
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Experience with selenium is preferred
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related experience
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?