Strategic Reporting Analyst
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Snr Manager, Strategic Reporting Initiatives, the Strategic Reporting Analyst will be responsible for supporting multiple teams in Finance, Data Enablement and Business Intelligence. The key focus will be supporting projects that are centralizing company KPIs through the development of an SSOT (Single source of truth) for reporting. Key responsibilities will include documenting data flows, analyzing measurements and performance metrics and supporting the development of insightful reporting.
- Support the Snr. Manager, Strategic Reporting Initiatives in understanding Finance and Business partner reporting needs and design report templates and dashboards to address those needs.
- Support the Snr. Manager, Strategic Reporting by providing analytical and modelling support for the company’s new pricing and packaging initiative.
- Assist with the establishment of metrics, make recommendations on measurement techniques, create/improve report templates
- Test new KPI or reports build through SSOT
- Assist with the documentation of system dataflows to facilitate building SaaS metrics.
- Establish daily and month-end processes to flag and address data quality and integrity issues included in source data and various reports,
- Rapidly respond to finance and business needs by providing ad-hoc analysis with respect to data, system efficiencies and process effectiveness
- Conduct analysis to provide improved BI to DEBI leadership team as required
- Prior Technology and SaaS industry experience is a key requirement
- Experience supporting topline reporting in Sales Operations/Enablement
- Experience partnering with Sales, Product, Operations team to execute pricing and solution packaging strategies is preferred but not required
- A good understanding of different financial and management reporting principles and frameworks
- Knowledge of financial accounting practices, especially pertaining to data flows for FP&A system outputs
- Experience turning large quantities of data into actionable business insights
- Experience building SQL queries for data retrieval and analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, with extensive experience working with PivotTables, PowerPivot, and Power Query
- Deep understanding data models, productivity tools, and be proficient with business intelligence solutions (e.g. PowerBI, and DAX expressions)
- SFDC systems experience is preferred
- A growth mindset, a builder’s mentality, and a proven track record supporting strategy execution
- Ability to thrive and navigate effectively through change and ambiguity in a fast-moving, complex business environment.
- Highly outcome-focused, with the proven ability to work with challenging deadlines and deliver on commitments.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills and the ability to provide options and solutions
- University Degree
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) is preferred but not required
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.