(US) Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager at PointClickCare is a primary representative from the Marketing team owning go-to-market and new product launch planning and execution. In this role, you will be the customer-facing subject matter expert responsible for understanding how they relate to customer needs and buying criteria, developing marketing and sales enablement assets and tools to transfer that knowledge to the sales channel, and supporting prospect education and lead generation/nurture programs.
In addition to working with the Marketing team, you will regularly collaborate cross-functionally (Sales, Product Management, Customer Success and others). It is a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and product the source messaging blueprint or positioning guide
- Lead product introduction/launch planning including development and measurement of KPIs
- Collaborate with marketing peers to drive development of a variety of content including sales decks, solution sheets, customer references, thought leadership and campaign assets
- Product launch - support the launch of new products and releases, defining product positioning, unique sales propositions as well as scoping and creating the required tools and collateral.
- Assist in product naming by providing market, competitive and customer context
- Create the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against similar offerings from other organizations.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of PointClickCare’s solutions.
- Market intelligence/customer insight – be the expert on our customers, how/why they buy and their buying criteria, regulatory considerations, etc., with particular focus on different segment demands.
- Align closely with members of product management team to facilitate the appropriate flow of information between the teams.
- Develop and continuously enhance an expertise of PointClickCare’s products and services in order to construct and convey industry-leading use case scenarios.
- Work collaboratively with internal sales and marketing teams to educate them on ways to concisely demonstrate the strengths and features of our products and enhancements to both existing and prospective customers.
- Experienced in building consensus, collaborating with cross groups to get things done.
- Act as key Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting complex sales inquiries, customer-facing product education and roadmap updates.
- Work with marketing programs, brand management, and digital marketing teams to ensure that appropriate product themes are communicated to the market.
- Develop, enhance, and own distribution of public-facing product launch marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the sales team in complex sales situations. Proactively communicate to sales with clear value propositions, messaging and tools to leverage in sales scenarios.
- Publicly convey product and market strengths via blogs, presentations and webinars.
- Provide guidance to marketing teams on themes for programs and events, ensuring they are equipped with content to deliver to customers/prospects.
- Partner with Sales Enablement team to lead sales training on new products/capabilities, including regular updates on product enhancements.
- Work with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Polished professional with an enthusiastic attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments, with an ability to adapt to change.
- Bachelor degree; advanced degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience desirable
- 4-6 years in product marketing experience
- Experience with Product Management and/or Product Marketing principles such as Practical Product Management or Pragmatic Marketing. Certification in Pragmatic Marketing or SiriusDecisions Product marketing a plus.
- Experience with B2B SaaS healthcare technology required.
- Experience with Special Needs Plans highly preferred.
- Industry experience in the segment a definite asset
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, from writing collateral and web copy to presentations that deliver business concepts and moderately technical concepts to a diverse audience-base
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, decision making, and organization skills
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude; a self-starting orientation with the intense drive to “make things happen"
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?