(US) Sr. Solutions Analyst - Technical Account Management
IT, Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Location: This position is offered remote, from anywhere in the contiguous United States
Our fast-growing company is looking for a solution oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and open-minded TAM Customer Support Specialist. Reporting to a Manager, TAM Customer Support, the ideal candidate has strong analytical and communication skills, and enjoys solving complex issues. This position provides customer support to premiere PointClickCare clients who purchase the Technical Account Management service. We are offering a challenging, technical position that will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally, while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment.
- Represent PointClickCare as the point of contact for all technical inquiries on our application platform.
- Perform in-depth technical troubleshooting of PointClickCare’s platform, network, and database connectivity issues.
- Learning and maintaining robust knowledge of PointClickCare’s Acute & Payer platform.
- Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills, while supporting customers via web, email or phone and demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Meeting established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, case-based activities, and schedule adherence.
- Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share updated information with team members and customers.
What Does it Take?
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of previous experience, working within a technical support environment, specifically in the Acute & Payer healthcare industry.
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting cloud-based SaaS platforms, internet, and database connectivity issues.
- Extended experience with any or all the following:
- Effective problem-solving approach based on logical troubleshooting and analysis.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with other team members and departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Flexible and open to work rotating shifts between 8AM – 8PM EST weekdays, overtime, and on-call as necessary.
- Experience with case management platforms is an asset (Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk)
- Network protocols and services including TCP, DNS, DHCP, HTTPS(S) & LDAP(S)
- Database fundamentals (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud)
- API Architectures (REST, SOAP, RPC)
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?