Director, Corporate Strategy
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Remote, North America
Corporate Strategy is focused on developing high-impact strategies that drive growth and build on our core capabilities. The primary responsibility of this team is to lead the development of the company’s long-term strategic direction, with executive level support. The strategy team partners with PCC leadership to prioritize options, determine which opportunities will drive the greatest results for the company, and manage company-wide initiatives. The Corporate Strategy team is also responsible for helping to build and drive our strategic planning process, including regular report out on execution against our plans through QBRs, monthly OKR reviews, and other forums.
The Director of Corporate Strategy, working closely with the Vice President of Strategy, will be a key member of the team in designing and leading our strategy and portfolio planning meetings, and in producing high quality analysis and materials that are “board-ready”, gaining important exposure to the most senior leaders of the company. The Director will work closely with colleagues on the Corporate Strategy team, as well as key stakeholders from the product management, corporate development, finance, marketing and sales organizations. This work will give the Director direct, meaningful exposure to key leaders in the organization.
· Contribute to the development of the company's long-term strategic direction, and evaluation of the funnel of potential growth initiatives, through research, data, analysis and creation of high quality presentations that inform and inspire
· Coach more junior members of the strategy team to help build a strong knowledge base and high standards within the team
· Work closely with marketing and other teams to ensure we have an in-depth pulse on market, customer and competitive trends
· Structure market research projects, and manage execution of these projects, to help the organization analyze and prioritize initiatives
· Build business plans around viable options for launch consideration
· Enable the launch of chosen initiatives through cross-functional team collaboration
· Build market models to identify future trends in core and adjacent markets
· Help build, lead and refine the corporate strategy process and materials, working closely with the VP of Corporate Strategy and key PCC leaders
· Build strong working relationships with key finance counter-parts to drive robust financial evaluation of our business, and of new initiatives
· Uphold our performance driven culture that positions the Corporate Strategy team as a trusted partner across PCC
· Significant experience at a top management consulting firm, investment banking, private equity, or in a tech strategy function
· Successful track record leading the development of expansion plans in existing and new segments, including market entry options for new businesses, go-to-market strategy for new product offerings, and build-buy-partner assessments
· Strong knowledge of the enterprise software/ SaaS industry and / or the healthcare industry
· Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
· Comfortable in business and technical discussions
· Strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills
· Experience in M&A and / or partnerships a plus
· Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
· Healthcare IT experience is a plus
· MBA preferred
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?