Senior Partner Success Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Travel is not just about the destination; it's about every memory made along the way. We are dedicated to shaping the future of travel by partnering with 200+ airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. Rooted in our core values of being ambitious, innovative, and collaborative, we are driven to continuously raise the bar, exceed expectations, and bring out the best in everyone, fostering a culture where we believe we are better together, working towards an extraordinary future in travel. Come help us transform everyday travel into extraordinary experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Plusgrade is searching for an ambitious, results-oriented and target-driven Partner Success Manager to manage a portfolio of Airline Partners. This position is a key market-facing role for Plusgrade, and our Partner Success Manager will be responsible for growth in our current customer portfolio. The ideal candidate has a background in the travel industry (preferably airline related) or a similar account management position with a proven track record of high performance. Ideally, your experience demonstrates proven success in enhancing business relationships and operating with an innovative mindset to exceed performance goals. . Our successful candidate will manage an existing portfolio of 4-8 Partners, along with a team of cross-functional resources. You will be accountable for ensuring our Partners receive exceptional service while always seeking opportunities for growth. You will author and maintain strategic plans that keep the team focused on the priority activities for each Partner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Results Focused - Work with our Partners to establish annual & 3 year financial targets and align on plans for exceeding them.
• Partner Advocate – Coordinate and lead bi-weekly and monthly status review meetings with Partners to review key milestones, active projects, new business opportunities and outstanding issues. Facilitate and lead in person quarterly business reviews with your largest Partners.
• Insight Driven and Solution-Oriented –Leverage an analytical skillset to develop strong insights that lead to program enhancements and new solutions. Utilize historical and forward (forecasting) analysis of revenue to gain a deep understanding of the performance drivers.
• Relationship Builder – Effectively maintain existing account relationships in your portfolio and expand relationships to additional business groups with each of your Partners.
• Trusted Advisor – Work diligently to understand the Partner’s underlying interests and business priorities, while working closely with the Regional Director to proactively manage a pipeline of new product and feature opportunities that strategically align with the objectives of our Partners.
• Effective Communicator - Act as the primary point of contact for your Partners to deliver performance insights, project-related tasks, technical training, program enhancement opportunities, as well as operational oversight.
• Product Ambassador – Understand the Plusgrade solutions available to drive partner goals and develop joint action plans, working closely with Partners to build and evolve strategic plans in accordance with corporate goals. Continuously inform internal teams across the organization to successfully complete Partner plans.
• Influencer - Influence the adoption of best practices and marketing plans to drive growth through persuasion, negotiation and consensus-building.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Experience in a client management role, ideally in the cruise or travel industry
• Proven ability to cross-sell and up-sell new opportunities to clients
• Self-reliant and driven to achieve goals
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Passion for client service
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable participating in technical conversations
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong project management, group collaboration and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical skills required to analyze data and provide insight to Partners and internal teams
• Exceptional computer skills including MS Office Suite and Google Suite
• Ability to travel (up to 30%)
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Flexible Paid Time Off
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
🍼 Parental Leave Top Up
🌍 Adventure Pass
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.