IT Technical Lead
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
Travel is not just about the destination; it's about every memory made along the way. We are dedicated to shaping the future of travel by partnering with 200+ airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. Rooted in our core values of being ambitious, innovative, and collaborative, we are driven to continuously raise the bar, exceed expectations, and bring out the best in everyone, fostering a culture where we believe we are better together, working towards an extraordinary future in travel. Come help us transform everyday travel into extraordinary experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our Corporate Systems team for a permanent position.
As a Technical Lead, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing our IT projects and team. You will be responsible for providing technical guidance, mentoring team members, and ensuring the successful delivery of IT solutions that align with our business objectives.
This is an opportunity to work hands-on with technology within an innovative and fast paced team Atmosphere.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Provide technical expertise and guidance to the Corporate Systems team.
• Lead and oversee the design, development, and implementation of IT solutions.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation within the organization.
• Mentor and coach team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
• Collaborate with other departments to define project requirements and ensure successful project delivery.
• Identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies to ensure successful project outcomes.
• Maintain project documentation and communicate project status to stakeholders.
• Provide technical support and expertise to resolve complex issues and challenges.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to architect scalable and secure IT solutions.
• Ensure that IT solutions meet high standards of performance, reliability, and security.
• Effectively communicate technical concepts and project status to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Hands-on experience with Google Workspace administration
• Proven experience in a technical leadership role within IT.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of AWS administration.
• Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Willingness to go above and beyond in order to achieve a goal.