Partner Success Manager
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023
Travel is not just about the destination; it's about every memory made along the way. We are dedicated to shaping the future of travel by partnering with 200+ airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. Rooted in our core values of being ambitious, innovative, and collaborative, we are driven to continuously raise the bar, exceed expectations, and bring out the best in everyone, fostering a culture where we believe we are better together, working towards an extraordinary future in travel. Come help us transform everyday travel into extraordinary experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Plusgrade is searching for an ambitious, results-oriented and target-driven Partner Success Manager to manage a portfolio of airline partners. This role is a key market-facing role for Plusgrade, and our Partner Success Manager will be responsible for growth in our current airline customer partner portfolio. The ideal candidate has a background in the airline/travel industry or a similar account management position with a proven track record. Ideally, your experience demonstrates proven success in enhancing business relationships and operating with an innovative mindset to exceed performance goals. A hunter and growth mentality with strong personal and building professional relationships within the airline community throughout the region are key.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Results Focused - hungry to exceed goals on a daily basis
• Partner Advocate – develop a deep understanding of the airline industry, customer business, and priorities, and leverage those insights to drive new opportunities
• Insight Driven and Solution-Oriented –leverage analytical skillset to develop strong insights that lead to program enhancements and new solutions.
• Relationship Builder – effectively maintain existing account relationships in your portfolio and expand relationships to additional business groups with each of your customers.
• Trusted Advisor – work diligently to understand the customer’s underlying interests and business priorities, while being genuinely interested in their company and personal success.
• Effective Communicator - articulate the partner’s current and future business performance and priorities
• Product Ambassador – understand the Plusgrade solutions available to drive customer goals and develop joint action plans, leveraging best practices across the Plusgrade partner community
• Influencer - drive business priorities through persuasion, negotiation and consensus-building
• Act as the primary point of contact for your partners to deliver performance insights, project-related tasks, technical training, program enhancement opportunities, as well as operational oversight
• Leverage a matrix-based approach to strategic account management, acting as the portfolio leader and architecting roles for other key Plusgrade execs in driving account results
• Achieve account growth targets in pursuit of exceeding revenue goals
• Historical and forward (forecasting) analysis of revenue, with a deep understanding of the performance drivers
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• BA/BS degree or higher
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar product, account, client success management or revenue management role
• Experience in the global airline/travel industry is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially around using data and insights to support your story
• Ability to push partners to achieve targets, but maintain positive relationships
• Strong analytical, financial acumen and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize efficiently
• Strong MS Office and Google Product Suite skills
• Travel industry gravitas
• Technologically savvy, able to quickly understand our solutions, our value proposition, our product and development roadmaps
• Experience in creating compelling, effective strategic account development plans
• Ability to travel (up to 30%)
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
🍼 Parental Leave Top Up
🌍 Adventure Pass
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.