Analyst, Marketing Analytics & Insights
Marketing & Communications, IT, Data Science
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Analytics & Insights, you'll support the Marketing Analytics & Insights team’s mandate of accelerated growth, actionable insights & business intelligence. You'll be responsible for:
• Conducting post-campaign analysis to understand effectiveness of marketing campaigns, providing recommendations for improvement, optimization and deployment of new tactics & strategies.
• Monitoring overall performance trends, driving insights around customer behaviour and key performance drivers.
• Profiling members & developing customer segmentations - driving insights around customer behaviour to foster a strong understanding of purchase drivers and member personas.
• Supporting marketing campaigns from ideation, offer design, performance monitoring, course correction & application of learnings to future promotions.
• Participating in special projects as required, with responsibilities including data gathering, bespoke analysis, and the presentation of results and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
• Analyzing storefront performance & monitoring the customer purchase journey to identify customer friction points and areas for improvement/optimization.
• Conducting AB testing experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of various product and UX features on storefront performance.
• Analyzing and interpreting AB test results to identify insights and trends that inform decision-making & help optimize storefront performance
• Providing actionable insights and recommendations to enhance product and UX features based on AB test results.
• Continuously monitoring industry trends and best practices in AB testing and ecommerce optimization to stay abreast of new methodologies and tools.
• Collaborating with stakeholders to implement recommended changes and track the impact on storefront performance.
• Utilizing data visualization and reporting tools (ie. Tableau) to create clear and concise reports on AB test results and recommendation.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Experience translating key business questions into well-structured analysis and presentations shared back to the business & partners.
• Significant experience analyzing and measuring marketing promotion performance.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to distill a large amount of data into actionable insights.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, including developed written and presentation skills.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment where priorities change and need to be rebalanced.
• Understanding of customer segmentation and predictive analytics.
• Experience using SQL and Python to manipulate and analyze large and varied data sources
• Solid Visualization Tool experience. Tableau (or Qlikview/Microstrategy) experience is considered an asset.
• Experience using statistical analysis tools (e.g. SAS, R, Dataiku, Alteryx, SPSS, etc)
• Experience working with web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
• Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics is an asset
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
🍼 Parental Leave Top Up
🌍 Adventure Pass
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.