Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Implementation developer to join our dynamic PMO team in the travel technology industry. As an Implementation developer, you will play a pivotal role in implementing and configuring Sabre, Amadeus, and/or Navitaire solutions for our partners.
Reporting to the Director PMO, you will collaborate closely with internal teams, external stakeholders, and partners to ensure successful deployment, integration, and optimization of travel technology systems. Your expertise in Sabre, Amadeus, and/or Navitaire will be instrumental in delivering exceptional solutions that enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Collaborate with partners to understand their business requirements and objectives related to travel technology systems.
• Design and implement Sabre, Amadeus, and/or Navitaire solutions to meet partner requirements, ensuring adherence to best practices and industry standards.
• Configure travel technology systems, including setting up user access, creating workflows, defining system parameters, and customizing interfaces.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate travel technology solutions with existing systems and third-party applications.
• Conduct system testing and quality assurance to ensure the integrity and stability of implemented solutions.
• Provide technical guidance and support to partners and end-users during the implementation process and post-implementation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, working closely with internal and external teams to ensure timely resolution.
• Maintain documentation of system configurations, processes, and customizations for reference and knowledge sharing purposes.
• Collaborate with the other team members to deliver timely and with great quality
• Build implementation artifacts (plans, roadmaps, etc.) and collaborate with anybody involved in the success of the solution
• Organize around continuous improvement of the practices and tools
• Stay up to date with the latest advancements and trends in travel technology, particularly in Sabre, Amadeus, and/or Navitaire, and proactively apply relevant knowledge to improve implementations.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
• Proven experience as an Implementation Engineer or similar role in the travel technology industry.
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Sabre, Amadeus, and/or Navitaire systems and their implementation processes.
• Strong understanding of travel industry standards, protocols, and best practices, including IATA standards.
• Proficiency in system configuration, integration, and troubleshooting in the travel technology space.
• Familiarity with software development methodologies and tools (e.g., Agile, JIRA) is a plus.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
• Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with remote teams across the globe
• Willingness to travel occasionally to client sites for project implementation and support.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
🍼 Parental Leave Top Up
🌍 Adventure Pass
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.