Product Specialist, Promotions
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Points is looking for a Product Specialist, Promotions to join our Promotions team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office.
You will be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs. You are a smart, enthusiastic person with an interest in working with the world’s largest and most successful loyalty programs.
As a Promotions Specialist you will play a key role in implementing ecommerce promotions for our partners. Together with your team, you will help configure, customize and deploy promotional activities on storefronts. Leveraging your outstanding attention to detail, quality and communication skills you will identify, implement, test and deploy these solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Manager, Promotions, you will:
• Gather and confirm promotion requirements by working with internal stakeholders (Partner Strategy, Marketing, Delivery), as well as Loyalty Program Partners
• Configure promotions based on requirements.
• Ensure the solutions we deploy are of the highest quality using appropriate QA methodologies and processes
• Effectively communicate, across many channels, your progress with your team & all stakeholders
• Be responsive to constantly changing business needs and priorities – re-prioritizing work as needed to ensure continuing success
• Liaising with multiple internal teams to quickly and effectively find solutions that help the business meet its changing objectives
• Be able to work hours to accommodate our UK/Middle East Team
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
• Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and processes
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• High attention to detail with knowledge of QA practices
• Experience with web technologies, formats and protocols (eg. HTML, CSS, FTP)
• Experience in a managed solution or SaaS environment
• Previous experience in software products like Salesforce and JIRA is an asset
• Software development experience is considered an asset
• Bilingual / Multilingual would be considered an asset
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
🍼 Parental Leave Top Up
🌍 Adventure Pass
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.