Customer Success Manager
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer care experiences? Are you skilled in handling inquiries and providing timely resolutions? Plusgrade, a leading travel technology company, is seeking a dedicated and customer-focused individual to join our team as an Onboarding and Customer Success Manager (Tel Aviv, Israel)!
As the Onboarding and Customer Success Manager, you will play a crucial role in providing excellent support to our valued partners and ensuring their success. Your primary responsibilities will include handling Tier 1 inbound requests, assisting with partner onboarding, and analyzing partner inquiries to identify improvement opportunities. You will collaborate closely with the Customer Success Managers, demonstrating your commitment to delivering top-notch customer care and contributing to the overall success of our partners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Analyzing partner performance and presenting key trends to drive better results
• Communicating and activity engaging parters to increase revenue
• Championing partner requests and concerns to improve our product
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Entry Level: 0-2 years of experience
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner. (English/Hebrew)
• Strong problem-solving abilities, with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with hospitality industry is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
🍼 Parental Leave Top Up
🌍 Adventure Pass
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.