Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Plusgrade is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team for a permanent position .
The Project Manager is the owner of the new partner deployment process and is primarily responsible for the successful implementation of Plusgrade’s best-in-class products with airlines, cruise lines and rail providers around the globe. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills to help manage projects, mitigate risks, and coordinate with internal teams.
You will work closely with external partners, and key stakeholders, as well as driving our internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of partner launches and other key initiatives. This position, reporting to the Director, Project Management, will use a blend of product knowledge and project management to drive new launches from the contract signature to go-live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Lead and manage the delivery of new and existing partner initiatives by using a blend of project management best-practices (processes and tools) and personal experience.
• Define project scopes and objectives, involving stakeholders to ensure feasibility
• Develop detailed project timelines and milestones, tracking progress and adjusting as necessary
• Provide leadership and hands on project management expertise to ensure the successful delivery of the portfolio products to our partners (typically 2 – 5 concurrent projects) in a SaaS based environment.
• Collaborate closely with Delivery Product Specialists, Platform Specialists and internal stakeholders on a technical and non-technical basis to deliver high-value products to our partners.
• Demonstrate expertise in both the art and science of project management across several areas including: governance, scope, requirements gathering,risk, quality, issue management, timeline management, communication and stakeholder management.
• Regularly provide project status updates to both External & Internal Stakeholders and management - producing several project management related business analysis including status reports, issue and risk logs, meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
• Demonstrating excellent decision-making skills around scope, timelines, and resources.
• Ensure all projects meet quality standards, adhering to established best practices and guidelines
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• 3+ years software implementation project management experience preferably in software/ecommerce industry.
• 3+ years of client facing experience in a technical environment with the ability to translate tech talk into business speak.
• Experience in the airline and travel industries is a must.
• Experience working with Airline Software Systems, such as Amadeus, Sabre, SITA is a must.
• Proven leadership skills with the ability to execute well under pressure.
• Experience working in complex, multi-project environment with a number of clients is critical in order to be successful in this role.
• Comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization including business executives and technical experts.
• Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) accreditation is an asset.
• Knowledge of productivity tools including Salesforce, JIRA and Splunk.
• Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and overseas as needed to meet with partners.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
Plusgrade is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed from our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.