Manager, Talent Acquisition
People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the French bilingual Manager, Talent Acquisition will be responsible to lead our global Talent Acquisition function including a team of four recruitment professionals to fill new jobs across all levels (co-ops to Vice President), departments (engineering, marketing, strategy etc.) and geographic regions (Canada, USA, Israel, Dubai, Singapore and UK).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Director, People Success, you will:
• Partner with the People Leadership team to build and scale our global recruiting function;
• Attract, manage, develop, and retain a team of global Talent Acquisition professionals.
• Conduct full-cycle recruitment for high-complexity, and hard-to-fill roles, and support the Talent team with challenging searches as required.
• Act as a trusted advisor and business partner to hiring managers and key stakeholders at leadership levels across the business;
• Research and suggest continuous improvements to the processes and practices that guide our Talent Acquisition efforts today and in preparation for future growth;
• Collaborate with business leaders to accelerate our processes for hiring, interviewing, and ensuring a uniformly positive candidate experience, and an equitable hiring process.
• Leverage the power of data to track our hiring operations and candidate experience;
• Collaborate with our FP&A team on employment spend and tracking headcount data;
• Manage and drive the full-cycle recruitment process for senior, high-complexity, and high-impact roles;
• Help define and execute employment branding initiatives, including recruiting events, job fairs, media campaigns, etc.
• Serving as a SME on global job market trends and competitive compensation figures
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• At least 5+ years of bilingual Talent Acquisition Leadership experience, ideally with 3+ years of strategic search experience within a rapid-growth or otherwise high-volume environment.
• Experience partnering with executive and senior leadership teams
Previous experience in a scaling tech business, or as a recruiting leader with a focus on developing innovative talent acquisition processes.
• Experience hiring across Global and international locations
• Experience leading high-performing teams, driving and championing best practices
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.
See more open positions at Plusgrade
Something looks off?