Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Points is looking for a Manager, Partnerships to join our Partner Strategy team for a permanent full-time position.
As a Manager, Partnerships you are available and responsive to the needs of our partners AND accountable for developing and growing our partnerships over time. You will actively support product launches, initiate marketing campaigns and play a key role in driving the sales process. With a positive customer orientation you will help our team achieve annual revenue targets. The Manager of Partnerships will be organized, collaborative, prioritize well, and have strong experience in loyalty, e-commerce or advertising.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partnerships, the Manager, Partnerships will be responsible for:
• Working with our partners to establish annual financial targets and design plans for exceeding them
• Assisting in the execution of marketing campaigns across all products and become the partners’ “trusted advisor”
• Working closely with internal teams across the organization to continuously inform and evolve partner strategic plans in accordance with corporate goals
• Proactively managing a pipeline of new product opportunities that strategically align with the objectives of our partners
• Coordinating and leading status calls with large key partners to review key milestones, active projects, new business opportunities and outstanding issues
• Preparing partner reports and presentations that summarize historical performance, draw out insights and inform future planning
• Collaborating with both Marketing and other departments (Business Development, Relationship Management, Product, IT Development) in order to influence, enhance and communicate product launches, marketing campaigns and new Partner opportunities while ensuring alignment with business objectives.
• Some limited travel may be required
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
• Proven ability to cross-sell and up-sell new opportunities
• Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong project management, group (cross-functional) collaboration, attention-to-detail, organizational skills and ability to be self-reliant and driven to achieve goals
• Excellent analytical skills required to analyze data and provide insights
• Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Accreditations, Certifications, Designations:
• Minimum of 3 years of account management experience
• Post-Secondary degree or applicable work experience
• Loyalty experience is preferred
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.
See more open positions at Plusgrade
Something looks off?