Brand & Communications Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Join our dynamic Brand & Communications team as a Brand & Communications Coordinator!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced and innovative team, working on projects that will help drive our business objectives forward.
As a Brand & Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing our team's budget, coordinating our attendance at events, and overseeing creative projects. You'll have the chance to work closely with the Director of Brand & Communications and cross-functional teams to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Director, Brand & Communications, you will:
● Manage our team budget, including requesting Purchase Orders, submitting invoices, and tracking expenses.
● Coordinate our event attendance, including executing our global conference sponsorship plans, liaising with conference vendors, facilitating attendance and events for internal teams, and producing conference wrap-up reports.
● Plan and coordinate partner events hosted by the company.
● Manage project intake and assignment for the Creative team, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
● Assign project deliverables to team members, as well as freelancers and agencies as needed.
● Flexibility to work on special projects with the Director of Brand & Communications as required, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
● About 2 years of experience in project coordination, preferably in marketing, communications or a related field.
● Proven experience managing budgets and coordinating events.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
● Proficiency in project management software (e.g., Asana, Trello, Jira).
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
Plusgrade is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed from our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.
See more open positions at Plusgrade
Something looks off?