Bilingual Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
People & HR, People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Sr Talent Acquisition Partner for the Talent Success team, you’re going to be championing Talent Acquisition for our business units across Plusgrade. You have an eye for detail and are a matchmaker extraordinaire! You have a strong desire to ensure candidates have a positive experience with Plusgrade and are an ambassador to our employer brand.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• You’ll be focused on our technical & non-technical searches to hire our employees at all levels.
• You’ll be leading a full-cycle recruitment process for up to 15 roles, always iterating on processes and tracking data.
• You perform extensive research in the candidate sourcing stage and develop lists of high-potential candidates to approach for roles using multiple data sources.
• You’re passionate about selling Plusgrades value & perks to close off those tough-to-fill roles.
• You’ll act as a Talent Partner and Advisor to hiring managers and teams within the Plusgrade Portfolio on various talent-related items, including culture, compensation structuring, market data benchmarks, and hiring best practices.
• You’ll assist in leading the talent acquisition team to provide guidance, best practices, and ensuring we meet our targets & goals.
• You love data and work cross-functionally by tracking and reporting recruitment data and analytics and being accountable to meet key metrics such as time to fill, time to hire, quality of hire, etc.
• You’ve got a customer service mindset and the candidate experience is important to you so much so, that you craft relationships with candidates in the market by showcasing our culture.
• You’re in tune with the market - you’re constantly finding out ways to keep us competitive in the marketplace with talent (events, job fairs, etc).
• You’re innovative and collaborative with the Manager, Talent Acquisition to understand and implement processes, drive continuous improvement and provide quality service.
• Collaborating and supporting the HR team on special projects and research initiatives as required.
• Attending technology industry networking events – to network, build talent pipeline and promote Plusgrade portfolio companies (both virtual and in-person).
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment for technical & non-technical talent in a corporate and agency environment.
• Bilingual French is strongly preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Comfortable in ambiguity and change management.
• Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and influencing skills.
• Strong sense of business acumen and a consultative approach in guidance and advising hiring teams.
• Depth of experience/knowledge of talent acquisition, including targeted sourcing strategies, talent attraction campaigns, and candidate assessments.
• Proven experience acting as a strategic and analytical thinker with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with senior executives in various functions.
• Strong experience with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter,Indeed, Boolean searches, etc.
• ATS (Lever) and HRIS (BambooHR) experience is preferred.
• You are passionate about a high-quality candidate experience and overall interview experience.
• Strong communication skills – telephone skills, written skills, presentation skills.
• Excellent multitasking and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
• Comfortable working independently within a highly collaborative and changing work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.
See more open positions at Plusgrade
Something looks off?