Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Points, a Plusgrade company, is a trusted partner to the world’s leading loyalty programs, leveraging its unique Loyalty Commerce Platform and analytic expertise to build, power, and grow a network of ways members can get and use their favourite loyalty currency.
Points was acquired by Plusgrade in 2022, making the combined companies the global leaders in ancillary revenue for the travel industry.
Points is looking for an Intermediate and/or Senior Development Engineer to join our Software Engineering team for a permanent position. We are a primarily frontend engineering team, working with Agile methodologies, building tools and web components to create and maintain a suite of white-label loyalty solutions.
We’re an incredibly motivated and collaborative team working across a breadth of technologies with end-to-end visibility and ownership of our tech stack. We take pride in our culture of working, sharing, and celebrating together and create a supportive environment where everyone can be their true self at work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will join a multidisciplinary team where you will:
• Develop modern React based front-end applications that reach millions of users around the world.
• Share in responsibility for your team’s technical health: architecture, best practices, reliability, security, etc.
• Improve developer and user experience through thoughtful design, rigorous testing, and clear documentation.
• Collaborate with scrum masters, product owners, designers, and other stakeholders.
• You’ll play an important role in helping us to deliver high-quality products to our partners and customers.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Experience working with junior developers and elevating their skillset
• Great communication skills.
• Experience with unit testing with React
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a nice to have but not required
• Experience with Agile Scrum.
OUR TECH STACK:
• Technologies we use and teach:
• React, NodeJS, TypeScript
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
Plusgrade is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed from our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.
See more open positions at Plusgrade
Something looks off?