Director, Strategic Growth
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Points is looking for a Director, Strategic Growth to join our team for a permanent position. The Director, Strategic Growth partners closely with the leaders across the organization in the evaluation and implementation of the Corporate strategic priorities, and to develop applicable recommendations in response to the marketplace and operating environment.
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Growth, you will lead and communicate the progress of strategic projects, contribute to the corporate strategy and be a strategic partner in the business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Develop rigorous, fact-based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness
• Manage and communicate the strategic projects status to senior management and to the broader organization
• Establish performance indicators. Guide analytical frameworks to improve strategic decisions and build scalable tools and dashboards to assess impact and improve decision-making
• Contribute to the division strategy; identify insights to help Points achieve accelerated growth plans
• Collaborate with Product, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Partnerships, Finance and other senior leadership to develop insights and inform broader strategic programs and ensure business success
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
• Post-secondary education in Business, Finance or other relevant experience combined with 7+ years of experience
• Experience leading complex, diverse projects with multiple partners
• Ability to work well with others
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
🏦 RRSP/401(k) Matching
🏥 Comprehensive Health Plans
📅 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
🧘 Annual Wellness Credit
🥗 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
💻 Home Office/Commuter Credit
🌅 Work From Anywhere Program
Plusgrade is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed from our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
• Recruiter Phone Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (if applicable)
• Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.
See more open positions at Plusgrade
Something looks off?