Channel Account Manager - APAC (Remote)
Channel Account Manager APAC
Plurilock Security Inc. (TSXV: PLUR) (OTCQB: PLCKF), is a global identity-centric cybersecurity company that provides (a) advanced and continuous authentication using behavioral biometrics and artificial intelligence solutions; and (b) products and services that proactively prevent, secure, and manage advanced threats and malware, to enterprise & government customers.
As the Channel Account Manager, your job will be to recruit, train and enable reseller partners in your region to generate revenue from Plurilock AI products and services.
- Identify relevant VARs/partners who sell relevant cloud or security services to end customers that meet our ideal customer profile
- Make contact through combined social media, email, phone and following repeatable process and creating + using templates wherever possible
- Position Plurilock AI products and services in the best light to recruit partner
- Handling objections
- Gaining commitment and closing relevant paperwork
- Once signed up, conducting group and individual of individual partner sales reps
- Collecting 6 leads per rep and executing joint sales calls: (do it for them for 2, o it with them for 2, they do it for 2)
- Negotiating individual deals
- Maintaining consistent activity levels and providing both automated and manual reporting
- Proactively maintaining impeccable records in corporate CRM
- Working closely with Dir of Cybersecurity for training and enable and reporting to COO
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- +5 years experience as a CAM for a cloud and/or cybersecurity
- Extensive network of resellers in the APAC region
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong sense of diplomacy
- High degree of integrity and transparency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
If this sounds like an interesting challenge to you, apply now!
*Please note that Plurilock, and all of its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer , as such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.