Marketing Programs Coordinator
At Plotly, marketing is driven by respect and appreciation of the data science community. Our open-source product, Dash, has over 2 million downloads per month, and the marketing team focuses on nurturing and educating that audience so that they maximize their data app development workflows.
We pride ourselves on being highly organized and efficient when it comes to day-to-day task execution. We also never stop growing, adapting, and challenging ourselves to strategize and better connect with our technical audience.
We are seeking a Marketing Programs Coordinator to run virtual campaigns, in-person events, and social media. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience managing B2B campaigns in the tech sector and has a track record of demonstrating success with cross-functional stakeholders.
Core job responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and report on lead generation campaigns to meet quarterly KPIs to drive sales revenue
- Plan digital nurture strategy and re-engagement email communications to contact database
- Manage all social platforms, writing and publishing posts that showcase the data science community, product, and company initiatives
- Coordinate participation and logistics for both in-person conferences and virtual events like webinars
- Generate landing pages, email templates, and automated campaigns through Pardot and Salesforce
- Collaborate with the graphic designer and web developer to generate effective, creative campaign assets
- Work closely with the sales, product, and people operations departments to effectively brand the company’s value proposition
- Contribute to long-term demand generation planning and assist the Director of Marketing in implementing marketing strategy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in B2B campaign marketing, demand gen, and/or field marketing for the tech sector
- Experience working closely with the sales team to develop marketing processes, strategies, and content requirements
- Familiarity with marketing automation and reporting features in Pardot and Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience with supporting product launches through a variety of avenues including partnerships, email, newsletter, and social media platforms
- Excellent written/oral communication and strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a virtual collaborative environment
- Ability and willingness to travel for in-person events
Don’t meet all the requirements, but you feel you would be a great fit to our plot-legion? Don’t hesitate to apply!
What you can expect from us:
Health & Wellbeing
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Generous PTO
- Parental leave top-up program
Growth & Future
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- Learning & development program
- Work alongside a dedicated team
Flexibility & Community
- Remote-first work
- Home office support
- Employee led DE&I resource group
- Plotly Community Forum
Unleash your creativity and shape the future of data analytics!
Founded by innovators and driven by our community of users and customers, we eagerly tackle every challenge, from crafting state-of-the-art UI for seamless data interaction to optimizing our graphing libraries and services for highly reliable performance. Our journey has only begun!
We are a tight-knit and quickly growing team where each member can make an immediate, meaningful impact. We take on complex problems, work hard, and are firm believers in the open-source mission. At Plotly, you'll work alongside a diverse team of first-class engineers, developers, scientists, and builders that challenge the status quo and set a high bar. We encourage each member of our team to explore and expand their skill sets continually, and to approach every problem with curiosity and an open mind. Together, we make it possible for people everywhere to share data and insights that make real impacts in business and around the world.
Plotly is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. If you require any accommodations, please let us know during the application process.