Customer Success Engineer -Solutions
About the Role
Reporting into our Customer Success department, The Customer Success and Support Engineer will be responsible for helping our enterprise customers implement, optimize, and use our commercial product offerings. This will involve onboarding customers to Dash Enterprise, live debugging over phone and video calls, analyzing log files, creatively satisfying the constraints of highly varied customer environments, and discussing thorny technical issues with our software development engineers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer customer questions related to product usage
- Lead customer python debugging/investigation sessions live with clients
- Help customers build efficient workflow and navigate documentation
- Solve customer application deployment issues and database connection issues
- Create sample apps for customer workflows
- Python proficiency
- Technical documentation skills (includes reading and writing)
- Effective interpersonal communication skills for live customer calls,
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong active listening skills to understand customer use case and apply abstract solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Basic Git Knowledge
- Knowledge or experience with SQL/Database connections, topics include database connection & management best practices (tangentially related)
- Confident live coding/debugging in front of clients
- Ability to teach and train others through sessions and workshops
- Knowledge of/experience with data visualization, data analysis, and/or machine learning
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Dash (open source) & Plotly
What We Can Offer You:
- A way to put your skills to use enabling people around the world to better understand their data and make better decisions
- Knowledge-sharing with smart, motivated colleagues and folks working at the most sophisticated companies in the world
- Flexible schedule and generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, and more benefits
- Company stock options
- Remote work policy
- Parental leave policy
- Learning and development program
- Community involvement
- Home office set up fund
As a company with roots in the open-source community, Plotly introduced web-based data visualization to Python. Today, the company offers Dash Enterprise, which provides the best software tools and platform to enable every enterprise in the world to build and scale data applications quickly and easily.
At Plotly, you'll work alongside a diverse team of first-class scientists, engineers, developers and builders that challenge the status quo and set the bar high. We encourage each member of our team to explore and expand their skill sets on a continuous basis, to approach every problem with curiosity and an open-mind. Together, we make it possible for people everywhere to share data, facts and information.
Plotly is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. If you require any accommodations, please let us know in advance.
So yeah, we work hard. We have many puzzles to solve and we are having fun doing it.
We also have incredible customers and a strong, supportive community that we want to stay connected to.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Something looks off?