Technical Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications, IT
Remote · Canada
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Fast-growing and venture-backed AI startup seeks exceptionally talented writers to help shape the future of voice AI. Top-notch problem-solving and communication skills are essential. Expect to work with motivated, intense, and competent peers.
- Create awareness among different technologies such as Keyword Spotting, Speech-to-Text, Natural Language Understanding, and Edge Computing to help buyers choose the right product for their needs
- Explain complex voice AI technology and challenges in plain English
- Contribute to or lead content roadmap to enhance our processes
- Prior coding experience, either at the school or self-taught
- Understanding of email marketing, SEM, SEO, and content marketing
- Ability to create engaging and inspiring tutorials using Picovoice technology
- Prior startup or voice AI experience
- Experience with video editing tools or social media
Show not Tell
Do not forget to add some sample works to your application. If you don’t have anything relevant, check out Picovoice blog posts or Medium articles and acknowledge that you're ready to create similar tutorials.
See more open positions at Picovoice
Something looks off?