Fast-growing and profitableAI startup seeks exceptionally talented software engineers to help shape the future of voice AI. The ability to learn new technologies and solve vague problems on a tight schedule is critical. Top-notch communication skills are essential. A strong sense of ownership is a prerequisite. Expect to work with motivated, intense, and competent peers.
- Strong existing portfolio (be sure to provide a link in your application)
- Prior experience with React
- Ability to own the design process end-to-end from conceptualization to production
- Ability to drive a vision and negotiate without requiring authority
- Data-driven user experience design
- Graphic design
- Ability to code in multiple languages
About the Role
Picovoice is a deep tech startup founded by engineers and driven by engineers. We are accelerating the transition of voice AI from the cloud to the edge. Why? Privacy, reliability, and environment.   Numerous enterprises, including NASA and Stanford University, are leveraging Picovoice technology in their products.
In this role, you get to work on
- Picovoice cloud-based model training platform (Picovoice Console)
- Upcoming product SDKs
- Existing SDKs Cheetah & Leopard Speech-to-Text, Octopus Speech-to-Index, Rhino Speech-to-Intent, Porcupine Wake Word Detection, and Cobra Voice Activity Detection
Something looks off?