Embedded Software Engineer
Fast-growing and profitable AI startup seeks exceptionally talented embedded software engineers to help shape the future of voice AI. The ability to learn new technologies and solve vague problems on a tight schedule is critical. Top-notch communication skills are essential. A strong sense of ownership is a prerequisite. Expect to work with motivated, intense, and competent peers.
- Experience building complex and extensible software
- Practical understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in C
- Fixed-point computation
- Code optimization techniques
- Experience with debugging embedded software running on microcontrollers
- Working knowledge of machine learning and deep learning
About the Role
Picovoice is a deep tech startup founded by engineers and driven by engineers. We are accelerating the transition of voice AI from the cloud to the edge. Why? Privacy, reliability, and environment.   Numerous enterprises, including NASA and Stanford University, are leveraging Picovoice technology in their products.
In this role, you get to work on
- Upcoming product SDKs
- Existing SDKs Cheetah & Leopard Speech-to-Text, Octopus Speech-to-Index, Rhino Speech-to-Intent, Porcupine Wake Word Detection, and Cobra Voice Activity Detection
Something looks off?