Staff Product Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
We’re looking for a Staff Product Manager to join our product team - working with our Product team you will accelerate our product development strategy to build a consumer experience that is top notch. As a Staff PM on the team, you will help define the roadmap while mentoring our team of Product Managers.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with customers to learn about their needs and pain points, conduct user interviews, field feature requests, and run experiments with trusted testers.
- Define product strategy and optimize our customer experience using a variety of inputs, and clearly the articulate rationale behind product decisions
- Understand our Product & GTM strategy, market direction, competitive landscape, and customer need to assist in building the Product Roadmap.
- Foster alignment with Product, Engineering, Design, Sales, and Marketing closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
- Own the data: quantitative and qualitative insights that will inform targeted product initiatives
- Develop and facilitate detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Establish and nurture lean and agile-driven product development processes and mindsets
Working at Perpetua Canada 🇨🇦
🌍 Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown to over 250 in the last two years and we have global offices in London, Berlin, São Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🧠 Learning and Development policy
💜 Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
🍼 Generous parental leave program
👋 Here at Perpetua one of our values is “have presence”, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
🍔 When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from Perpetua. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
Accommodation at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please note, Perpetua does not accept unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Perpetua
Something looks off?