Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe and APAC, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We are looking for a Reward Manager to join our APAC team, in this role you will design, implementation and execute on our various reward programs. This includes working with our HR Partners and employees to resolve any benefits/rewards related questions. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to our Workday implementation in China.
What You Will Do:
- Design total rewards programs, standardizing and categorizing job families in alignment with both global job structure and local brand structure
- Provide effective communication and training to support the implementation of total rewards programs, address HR Partner and employee inquiries and resolve compensation and benefits-related issues and disputes.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret market research data regularly to determine the reasonableness and competitiveness of compensation and benefits policies.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including insurance providers, compensation survey agencies, and legal advisors.
- Work with the global Workday project team to ensure WD's smooth implementation in China, maintain and administer compensation and benefits information for employees in the system, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Work with Finance/Operations/Business teams to provide regular human capital and talent reports and analysis
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in compensation, benefits and performance design in a COE capacity,, with knowledge of salary structure design, benefit plan management, and incentive scheme implementation.
- Knowledge of HR Ops is highly preferred.
- Proficient in using and managing the Workday system, capable of independently handling entry and maintenance of employee compensation and benefits information.
- Strong logical thinking capability.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices, actual salary will be determined based on geography & level of experience. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Vacation time will depend where you're located
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Benefits will depend on where you're located
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at email@example.com so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.