Data Strategist, Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe and APAC, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
Flywheel, Emerging is actively hiring amazing Data Strategists to join our Customer Success team! In this role, you will manage your own accounts, and collaborate with the wider Customer Success organization on initiatives to enable our customers to optimize their experience using Perpetua.
In this role, you will support our Perpetua product, which focuses on the seller and SMB market segment within the Flywheel portfolio. Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with our customers by optimizing their ad spend using the Perpetua platform to help ensure their ad performance exceeds their expectations
- Partner with our customers to develop meaningful success plans that feed their long term goals
- You will know the main features and benefits of our product inside and out and can articulate them to our customers
- Offer strategic advertising solutions to customers, earning their trust by educating them on how to achieve optimal success with Perpetua
- Articulately present data driven, insightful analysis of our customers’ campaign performance during account reviews, strategy planning sessions, and other touch points like email and virtual meetings
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to our Product and Engineering teams
- Serve as a subject matter on the advertising landscape, retail media and future trends
- Identify upsell opportunities with existing customers.
Who You Are:
- You have previous experience working with customers within a SaaS company or in a Customer Success role at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- You have amazing written and verbal communication skills; you’re talking to our customers, after all!
- You are a pro at building relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
- Fluent German speaker a big plus
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• 25 Vacation Days annually
• Great learning and development opportunities
• A well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
• Professional coffee machine, and the best coffee beans Berlin has to offer
• Free food and drinks, regular team events
• Volunteering opportunities
• Our Berlin office follows a hybrid model, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.