Media Manager, Omnichannel
Marketing & Communications
Rogers, AR, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, APAC, and China, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We're looking for an eCommerce Media Manager to join our team as part of our Client Services function. Media Managers are able to handle client relationships and serve as the "face" of Flywheel in a lead role. They can handle complex clients and issues and bring proactive strategies to the table to help grow sales. Flywheel's best Media managers are able to effectively communicate at senior levels and have a proven track record of solving complex Omnichannel challenges across Walmart and Target. They demonstrate skill at driving business growth and influencing strategic change.
The Media Manager will be creating, monitoring, and tracking online marketing campaigns on Walmart, Target, and new emerging platforms. This role will specifically manage search activations, but as the lead for your clients you will be expected to be able to speak at a high level to display opportunities and capabilities that our display team will activate.
You will successfully be able to manage large, complex clients independently and lead day to day client engagement around e-commerce media performance and strategy. You will drive the client calls and monitor campaign activity against approved budgets.
The Media Manager will act as a partner for our clients and consult with them around investment levels, product assortment and media backing while highlighting opportunities onsite for the client and helping to rectify any potential issues that may arise.
The ultimate goal for this role is to provide best in class service while helping to grow our clients’ business and promote the value and philosophies Flywheel brings. As a more senior member of the media team, you will also be tasked with working with our Media Specialists and helping develop them as they progress in their careers.
What You Will Do:
- Lead client calls, daily client engagements, and drive strategy discussions
- Help Client to plan and develop a budget and then deliver campaigns according to KPIs agreed to with the client
- Provide guidance on product optimizations to ensure campaigns are set up for success
- Managing keyword selection and optimum bid levels across available advertising options
- Develop and manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for digital marketing campaigns
- Establish key metric reports, track progress and trends, and effectively communicate campaign results and insights
- Create, test, measure and analyse customer shopping and purchasing behaviour for improved outcomes
- Managing promotional planning calendar for client campaigns
- Develop Specialists in their pursuit to move into a “Media Manager” role
- Check budget pacing daily
- If Media and Retail engagement (Full Service), connect weekly with internal Retail team
- Educate Clients on Best in Class strategy
- Having a pulse and opinion on industry news, translating marco trends into tailored recommendations and actions for clients
- Work with teams to identify new opportunities for clients under management
- Work with teams to quickly identify and resolve any client issues
- Identify and provide reminders of value Flywheel drives for our clients
- Travel required, based on client needs
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years of account management experience
- Proven experience in digital marketing and advertising, with a focus on Walmart and Target’s advertising platforms. As Target operates under multiple advertising partners, experience in Criteo is highly desirable.
- Digital marketing, financial/quantitative analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills, with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Excel—pivot tables and ‘VLOOKUP’
- Detail-oriented, good project management and organisational skills with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Experience in developing, managing, and analysing online promotion campaigns
- Possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Innovative, scrappy, and independent thinker with the ability to influence using data
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and demanding situations with minimum supervision
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices, actual salary will be determined based on geography & level of experience. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Vacation time will depend where you're located
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Benefits will depend on where you're located
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.