Omnichannel Display Manager
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, and APAC, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We’re looking for an Omnichannel Display Manager act as a main point of contact for various clients and serve as the "face" of Flywheel in a lead role. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing a set of large complex clients by leading their day to day client engagement around e-commerce media performance and strategy to help grow sales.
In this role, you’ll be creating, monitoring, and tracking online full-funnel marketing campaigns on omnichannel platforms, focusing on channelling consumers through the marketing funnel. You will be leading full-funnel marketing strategies, with a focus on setting goals and KPIs against branding and awareness efforts, using high impact mediums like STV, OLV, & Twitch to deliver for our clients. You’ll act as a partner for our clients and greater media team and consult with them around investment levels, product assortment, and media backing while highlighting opportunities onsite and helping to rectify any potential issues that may arise.
Flywheel's best Media Managers are able to effectively communicate at senior levels and have a proven track record of solving complex omni channel (ie. Walmart, Target) challenges. They demonstrate skill at driving business growth and influencing strategic change.
The ultimate goal for this role is to provide best-in-class service while helping to grow our client’s business and promote the value and philosophies Flywheel brings. As a more senior member of the media team, you will also have the opportunity to work/mentor more junior members of the team, by providing them the support they need as they progress in their careers. This role reports into one of our Senior Media Managers or Associate Media Directors.
What You Will Do:
- Be the internal lead in upper-funnel advertising, driving best practices and sharing new to market features and trends within the organization
- Support internal teams across top tier client engagements to effectively drive our top of the funnel capabilities
- Build and maintain key retail relationships to support business best practices and execution of display activations designed to drive awareness and consideration
- Develop and manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for digital marketing campaigns
- Help clients plan, develop a budget, set KPIs, and deliver high performing campaigns
- Create, test, measure and analyze customer shopping and purchasing behaviours for improved outcomes
- Lead and support clients on DSP strategy discussions, developing best practices both internally and externally
- Act as a mentor for more junior members on the team to support their growth and development on their Flywheel journeys
- Review display campaign activity and provide analysis on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Connect with internal Retail teams on a daily basis (if there is Media & Retail engagement)
- Work with teams to identify new opportunities for client upsell, and quickly identify and resolve any client issues that arise
- Identify and provide reminders of value Flywheel drives for our clients
- Some travel required, depending on client needs
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of account management experience. Experience within the eCommerce space is a plus
- You have 2 - 4 years experience either buying or managing upper-funnel marketing campaigns
- You have experience working with Trade Desk or another Display platform. Experience with Walmart and/or Target Display is preferred
- You can clearly demonstrate leading upper funnel display client engagements
- You have experience working within digital marketing and have planned and executed effective marketing strategies
- You have strong analytical skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ie. pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- You are detail-oriented, with strong project management, time management, and organisational skills
- You have knowledge of Google Adwords, Trade Desk, DoubleVerify, MOAT, Roundel, Walmart Display, Amazon Retail Analytics, Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Full Funnel Marketing Services
- You have experience developing, managing, and analysing online promotion campaigns
- You possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- You are able to work independently and collaboratively, while using data to leverage your decision making
- You thrive in dynamic, fast paced situations, and can adapt where needed
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Flexible time off policy
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
• 401K Savings Incentive Plan & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at email@example.com so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.